Monday 12 April 2010

whoops.

Ok so i haven't blogged in a few weeks, what a let down! Tbf I have been revising for A-levels & doing MAJOR textiles coursework, so that's taken up plenty of my time. Still though, no excuse for letting my blog dry up. So here's abit of a long post for you :) I've got a few pictures of my cardie which i loveee, I got it from a vintage store, & can stick it on whenever it's chilly in the house. Oo & i picked the ring up from a carboot for just 50p, nice oneee.


ALSO, whilst at the carboot I was on the lookout for some jeans I could make highwaisted shorts from, and managed to pick up these Next beauties for also just 50p! Can't go wrong really :) Will definately be rocking these badboys all summer.
P.s. I shall try much harder to commit to my blog here forth.
'
-C .x

1 comment:

  1. really cool shorts! Great Idea as well! I shall try that! I've done cut offs before but they always end up not really working out!

    fantastic blog btw!
    -kinsey

    ReplyDelete